Complete Captive Insurance Solutions
IAG Risk Solutions is the first of its kind and the first full service captive and risk management provider.
Contact IAG Risk Solutions
What is a Captive?
A captive is a special purpose insurance company that insures the risk of its owners and if desired affiliated third parties. Captives are WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES CREATED TO PROVIDE INSURANCE TO THE PARENT COMPANIES. A sophisticated way to self insure and provide significant after tax returns to the owners and their Estates.
- All 30 Companies Comprising the Dow Jones Industrials own Captives
- World Trade Center Captive Insurance Company - In July of 2004, the World Trade Center Captive Insurance Company was created by New York City with funding from the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Why IAG Risk Solutions?
IRS - In order to reap the benefits of a Captive Insurance company, the IRS requires the entity 'act like an Insurance company'
Do it Right with IAG Risk Solutions Experts:
- Avoid IRS Red Flags - Legitimate Business Reason for Forming a Captive, Avoid Payment of Excessive Premiums to Captive, Role of Life Insurance in a Captive, Loan Backs, Thin Capitalization
- Comply with Safe harbor rulings - IAG Risk Solutions has direct access to homogenous risk pools
- Meet the 'Definition of Insurance' - In order for the IRS to classify the Captive as an Insurance company the Service requires that the company meet certain Risk Distribution and Risk Shifting standards. IAG Risk Solutions has a team of Risk Distribution and Shifting experts.
- IAG Risk Solutions can typically free up working capital and increase cash flow for Captive clients.