Commercial General Liability (CGL), Umbrella & Excess Liability
TRUST... but VERIFY
Products & Services
Commercial General Liability (CGL)
Coverage generally includes defense and indemnity against legal actions brought against the Named Insured/s for bodily injury, property damage, contractual liability, damages to property you rent or occupy. Some carriers may offer a special option that covers your websites and blogs.
Data Breach/Cyber Liability may also be offered as an optional coverage from certain carriers, or can be written as a separate policy to help you comply with regulatory requirements, provide guidance on how to prevent and handle a breach, and cover response and liability expenses to quickly restore confidence in your practice or business.
Offers several Key Benefits:
- Broadened Protection to help close or eliminate gaps in a company’s primary insurance program
- Protection when no underlying insurance applies
- Coverage territory is worldwide
- Loss payments can be made on behalf of the Insured
- No self-insured retention
Excess liability increases your limits of insurance while providing the same or more restrictive coverages than your primary policies. If the limits on your primary policies are exhausted, the excess policy will trigger.